Smart App Challenge $800,000 in prizes for Chord SDK
Samsung Developers wants to help developers like you build the best appsfor the world’s greatest devices! You’re invited you to an Android hackathon where you can win prizes, get training, conspire with your fellow developers, and get valuable feedback. The focus will be on using Samsung Chord for networked applications as well as new developer concepts. We will also offer prizes for partner integrations.
- Win (2) Samsung S4 phones from Immersion for Haptics integration
- Win (1) Note 8 from Immersion for Haptics integration
- Win (2) Spheros from PayPal for API integration
- Best app using Samsung Chord and Haptics: Samsung Galaxy S4 (for developers who register for the Samsung Smart App Challenge).
- 1st place, best app with haptics: Samsung Galaxy S4
- Runner-up, best app with haptics: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 tablet
- Tickets to the Samsung Developers Conference
See sponsor booths for more details and information.
Saturday, August 17, 2013
|8:00AM||Doors Open to Sponsors|
|9:00AM||Doors Open to Attendees|
|10:30AM||Sponsor Talks and Team Pitches|
|12:00PM||The Hackathon Begins!|
Sunday, August 18, 2013
|1:00PM||Hackathon Ends / Submissions Due on Challenge Post|
|5:00PM||Winners are Announced!|
Must integrate Chord SDK and register at SmartAppChallenge.com to qualify for $800,000 in prizes.
- Build any Android App!
- Any Android App is eligible, must integrate Chord SDK.
How to enter
You must register on http://smartappchallenge.com
Build you apps and integrate Chord SDK, which can be found here:
*Keep in mind, we only have 30 submissions so far! Great opportunity to win $800,000 in cash and prizes! Competition ends August 31, 2013.
CTO of Blekko
CEO of GWC
Director Mobile Monday